BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Somethin' for the Honeys


Did anyone else notice this new development of sports team clothes for chicks? I've got to say its pretty awesome. There's nothing I love more than a girl loving her team. Well actually there's nothing I love more than a girl loving my team (or at least pretending to). Anywho, Victoria's Secret just unveiled this whole new VS Pink line. Unfortunately for any ladies looking to impress me, there are no Buffalo Bills items. I guess they thought the hotties in upstate NY couldn't pull it off.

But they do have some awesome Cornhusker gear as you can see to your left. And that 69 is for 1869, the year the University of Nebraska was founded so you can all get your minds out of the gutter.

And its not just Victoria's Secret getting in the game here. Alyssa Milano is designing this stuff now (left). Sow why all the talk about womens clothing? Honestly I have no idea. Its August. I'm ready for football season and I'm going out of my mind waiting. Plus I just drained my DVR of all its recordings. C'mon September. Hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment