BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

He's Not A Role Model

You may have all seen the comments Charles Barkley made about Lebron James last weekend but I had to post them. This, among many other things (like getting drunk and making fun of Kenny Smith), is why I love Sir Charles.

“I heard about LeBron’s little tweet that he’s remembering everybody who said anything bad about him. He said “everybody.” Well I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that because I thought that was a little…you know his little one-hour special was a punk move."



“I thought them dancing around on the stage was a punk move, and I thought he should’ve stayed in Cleveland. Him joining Dwyane Wade’s team was very disappointing to me.”

“He got enough people kissing his ass with his family and all the people who work for him. We don’t have to tell him what he want to hear all the time. That’s one of the reasons I – you know, some of these young guys – my opinion is he should have stayed in Cleveland. That one-hour special, them jumping around on stage like punks, that ain’t…that wasn’t cool to me.

“He knows where I’ll be, I don’t run. I’m on TV every week. I’m easy to find.”

Anybody who crosses Charles Barkley or eats soup with a fork is a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment