BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, April 27, 2009

NFL Draft Success!


So another NFL Draft has come and gone and let me say it might have been our best day yet. We had lots of great food (shrimp boil) that was delicious but gave my digestive system a thrashing and plenty of booze.

The Bills had an okay draft. I'd give them a C while I'd give the Cowboys a D and the Raiders an F. Not a whole lot of twists except for Denver taking Knowshon Moreno. Not a bad pick but RB is a weird call for them. I'd say Heyward-Bey was unexpected but I've learned to expect anything from the Raiders.

Crabtree locked on with the 49ers so I'm sure Muench was happy to hear that and I just read that Graham Harrell signed today as a free agent. I'd write where but I didn't care enough to click the link.

P.S. - The craziest moment of the Draft was supplied by Bill Cosby who for some odd reason decided to watch the draft with Texas' Quan Cosby (NO RELATION). In the video Erin Andrews is trying to do a playfull interview while Bill looks like he would rather be at an insurance seminar and Quan seems as if he has better things to do. Also, does Bill seem drunk to anyone else? I didn't realize he had reached the point where journalists had to approach him with caution.


No comments:

Post a Comment