BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Worst Regret Part 2


So Craig and I get done working out today (yes I work out). Then Kselsey calls as I'm leaving the gym. We pass the YMCA and Craig goes apeshit pointing in the parking lot. I catch a glimpse as we pull away of the Jaguars Gold Van and its owner.

If you dont know Jaguars Gold is the premier strip club establishment in West Texas. Apparently this aftertoon its owner needed to make a quick trip to the YMCA where he coukd drop his 5 year old daughter off for afternoon activity and it was the greatest thing I've ever seen.This is the last time I leave my home without a digital camera.

I'm not that impressed that someone would have the gumption to drive a leopard print van or that he would willingly drive it throughout the capital of the bible belt but the fact that he would drop his kid off in it makes him a legend in my book. I plead the purveyor of this fine establishment to take me for a ride in his van. And if timing is an issue he need not worry because Harlingen has a Jaguars as well.

I'd also accept free passes!

No comments:

Post a Comment