BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Texts From Last Nite Moment of the Day


Alright, so on my second day of visiting this site I realized there is no way I could narrow it down to one text per day so its going to best the 'textS from last nite' moment of the day from now on. That's right, I changed 'night' to 'nite'. I always do that in texts. Enjoy.

(519): Passed out watching pirates of caribbean with vodka in hand. Woke up to jenna jameson, with vodka gone.

(512): I pooped in a mop bucket.
(1-512): WTF???
(512): Their employee restroom was locked what kind of customer service is that?

(541): There are 3 speedbumps now up. Think you can manage the urge to piss on them?
(253): Aw shit! That's like putting me a in a room full of Captiain Crunch Donuts and Jasper Hale and not letting me put my mouth on either.

(405): I just broke up with Liz. I feel awful so I put two free rentals on her Blockbuster account.

No comments:

Post a Comment