BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Late Nite Blog: This Has To Stop


I'm drunk so that's just as good a time as any to go blog crazy. Plus I'm sure the Yard Dogs will get short changed at the end of the week. We have the NFL Draft party coming up this weekend and I'm sure I'll be drunk Thursday-Sunday. The NFL Draft and Laker Playoff games are too much for one man.

Speaking of playoffs I'm watching a lot of TNT and aside from getting a lovely amount of Charles Barkley, I have to deal with these TBS Tyler Perry commercials. Black people have to call off this goof because Tyler Perry comedies are the worst crap ever unleashed on the Earth. Ten times worse than Family Matters.

That's what I don't understand. Black people gave us Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle but yet they also gave us "House of Pain," "Meet the Browns," and the "Madea Movies." We're all sorry for slavery but this type of revenge is unwarrented.


No comments:

Post a Comment