BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A strip club I don't approve of


Police find 14-year-old topless dancer at bar
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

AKRON, Ohio — Police in Ohio say a 14-year-old girl was dancing topless at an Akron strip club when they raided the bar.

Akron police conducted the raid Friday night at the Playhouse bar and arrested four dancers.

Police Lt. Rick Edwards says officers saw some dancers make contact with customers, but not the 14-year-old.

He says the club is not licensed as a sexually oriented business.

The girl has been placed in protective custody.

The bar’s owner and manager have been charged with illegal use of a minor in a nudity performance and with child endangering.

Damn, Akron must be the craziest place in the world. I'm almost sure the story I posted a couple weeks ago about the stripper shoe attack was in Akron. I guess this young woman was her replacement. I suppose the only reassuring part of the story was that she was one of the few dancers who didn't make contact with customers.

I'd also like to point out that Lebron is from Akron.

No comments:

Post a Comment