BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

He Gets Around...from his grave


Tupac Is Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained photographic evidence that Tupac Shakur is alive and well and drinking Hand Grenades in New Orleans -- unless we're terribly mistaken.

13 years after he was shot and "killed" in Las Vegas ... a man appearing to be 2pac was spotted in a bar on Bourbon Street last weekend.

We were unable to get any sort of DNA evidence -- but this photo is good enough for us.

Thug life, bitches.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not prone to conspiracy theories. I'm skeptical of all things alien, bigfoot or loch ness but 2pac is alive!

I think the allure of all the cool stuff has finally brought him out of hiding. He couldn't resist going to a Celtics game a few weeks ago. (My theory is Paul Pierce owes him money). And now he's partying on Bourbon Street. I have no doubt he'll be in LA for Cinco de Mayo to party with Rick Fox.


No comments:

Post a Comment