BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, April 20, 2009

It's My Life Volume 1 - Suit Shopping


So I went suit shopping today so I would have some snazzy dress clothes for my new job in Brownsville. I hate going clothes shopping, especially for dress clothes because you have to be poked and prodded but a very nice black gentleman named Rodney made the process a first class success.

Men's Warehouse has a great 2 for 1 special going for suits and sports coats so I got 2 of each. One of my suits is Sean John and I'm not sure how I felt about that. I didn't know they made regular dude suits. I thought it was all Michael Irvin type stuff. But I lined Diddy's pocket a bit anyway.

So that's what going on in my world. Don't forget to make plans to attend the Back Yard Blog/Clark Grad Party May 9 - 7 p.m. at Ruby Tequila's. Maybe I'll wear my Sean John suit...or a Nebraska tee shirt. Pants optional.

P.S. - These guys sang to me while I bought my suit. Very soothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment