BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Mini BYB


Due to a late nite on the town in Odessa and an early shift at the salt mines I've got to cut the BYB short today. But here's a taste of all the action you would have seen.

The Bills signed former Husker Richie Incognito to a contract. I like the move but linebacker Kavika Mitchell wasn't quite as impressed.


RT @ProFootballTalk Bills add Richie Incognito http://is.gd/5qtmn #NFL--BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT THIS YR. THE GUYS A BUM. DIRTY AND ALWAYS...... WILL BE. REALLY WISH I WAS PLAYIN RITE NOW. SERIOUSLY... I KNO WE'RE N NEED OF OLINE BUT THIS GUY SUKS BALLS.

Ka_Mitchell55. 2:41 PM Dec 16th from Twittelator

On this day in...
1932 – The Chicago Bears defeat the Portsmouth Spartans 9-0 in the first ever NFL Championship Game. Because of a blizzard, the game was moved from Wrigley Field to the Chicago Stadium, the field measuring 80 yards (73 m) long.
and born in...
1886 – Ty Cobb, American baseball player (d. 1961)

Texts From Last Nite Moment of the Day
(701): Now that I'm 21, I feel like I'm letting North Dakota down by not being drunk everyday.

Brobible.com has named the Top 50 catch phrases of the 2000's. The Office's "Thats what she said" won. How "I'm Rick James bitch" did not is beyond me.

Wal Mart Person of the Day


F My Life Moment of the Day
Today, I had to take a urine test. I drank a lot of water so that I wouldn't force it. When I got there, I had to pee really bad. The cup was too small and when I relieved my bladder, it was a jet that rebounded off of the cup and overflowed going all over my hands, clothes, toilet, and floor. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment