BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, December 11, 2009

I've Got A Fever!

...and the only prescription is more Ndamukong Suh. I'm sure many of you can recall the Fall of 2007 when I came down with an epic case of Crab Fever. Michael Crabtree was off to a spectacular freshman season and I got swept up. But that is nothing compared to what I've got right now because I've got the Suh Flu!



I watched the College Football Awards and saw Suh accept the Bednarik and Outland awards back to back. I aslo enjoyed Chris Fowler bringing up the way Suh ragdolled Colt McCoy every time that high pitched redneck's name was mentioned. Too bad his shaggy haired receiver/boyfriend never stood up for him. Anywho, here's an interview Jim Rome did with Suh. Oddly, there's no long pauses.

No comments:

Post a Comment