BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

T.O. no show story. Thanks ESPN!


Owens misses start of program
Associated Press

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- T.O. was a no-show Monday for the start of the Bills voluntary offseason conditioning program.

That didn't stop his new teammates from eagerly awaiting Terrell Owens' arrival -- whenever that might occur -- and even getting in a laugh or two.

"I'm really excited about meeting the guy," center Geoff Hangartner said. "I've heard he's a great teammate."

Great quote by Hangartner as long as he was being tounge in cheek. I could have told anyone T.O. wouldn't be showing up for this crap and ESPN could have too, but as I predicted ESPN had to make a 5 minute spectatcle of it on SportsCenter. My team is officially now a sideshow. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment