BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Limosuine Ridin', Jet Flyin', Wheelin' Dealin', Kiss Stealin'

Mickey Rourke -- All About the Benjamins
Posted Mar 26th by TMZ Staff

It takes a lot of money to look this good, but Mickey Rourke still has a few dollars to spare for the homeless. Hundreds of 'em!

With his new, streaked, Kabuki weave firmly in place, Mickey Rourke helped out his fellow man in NYC -- by droppin' a Benjamin into a panhandler's palm.

Mickey Rourke seems like a really nice guy. I'm glad he's back on top and I'm glad he's still going to be involved with Wrestlemania. It makes it seem less creepy that I'm almost 27 and I've ordered every Wrestlemania for the past 10 years. Below is the video from the premiere. It has an almost acceptable amount of Ric Flair (could have used a lil' more). And what is Chyna doing with the guy from Cathouse. Remind me to skip that episode. I don't know how Triple H or X-Pac could bring himself to sex her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment