BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blog Hiatus


Anyone who was boring enough to check the blog on a Friday night may have noticed there was no new content. I was hung over....sue me.

There's no new content today because I just jogged and my back hurts. I may throw some stuff up tomorrow. Maybe not. I don't know, I'm not a soothsayer.

Monday I will be running for the border. No, Taco Bell did not reissue the Fritos Burrito (but they should). I instead have a job interview in Brownsville. If that works out I may escape the Back Yard forever.

I will be back in the Back Yard Tuesday evening so perhaps I will get some stuff up then. Until then cruise the archives and click the little ranking levels below each story. I didn't put thas damn things on there for my amusement. Actually I did but use them anyway.

Peace out Yard Dogs. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment