BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Best ending ever.

So I do the Netflix and I've pretty much watched all the big picture movies I want to see. So now I'm getting all these movies Netflix suggested for me, which almost all happen to be terrible 80's teenybopper flicks.

Last night's movie was The Last American Virgin which is supposed to be the quintessential teen sex comedy. It was awful but the shocking ending made up for it. I've searched high and low for a movie with an ending that is a complete downer. You know, how it happens in real life. Well here it is.

This clip is like 10 minutes long but take the time...its worth it. The clip starts as this young lady has just had an abortion over X-Mas break. The kid with the tree paid for the abortion and was nice to the girl, but it was his best friend who knocked her up and then ditched her. ACTION!


No comments:

Post a Comment