BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

F My Life Moments of the Day - A Trifecta


Today, I went to online to find out why my midterm grade is for my least favorite class Psychology. After weeks upon weeks of studying and doing work for a class I hate I found out that I have a zero in the class. Turns out I've been going to the wrong psychology class all semester. FML

Today, a man in my town was arrested for hiding methanphetamine in a hollowed out walking cane and distributing it to the population of his retirement complex. That man was my 58 year old father. FML

Today, me and my boyfriend had some crazy rough sex. In the process I ended up with huge bruises and bite marks all over my neck and chest. I'm giving a speech on domestic violence today. FML

I have to go away on business to Lubbock for a couple days so you guys will be without new blog material on Thursday, but I return on Friday. Eh, like you care. Abba Zabba you my only friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment