BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, March 20, 2009

This just in...from Lil Terry

My thanks to Lil Terry for passing a few things along to me. Here is a quote from Julian Tavarez who signed a contract with the Washington Nationals. I think it sums up how I feel about being a Bills fans.

"Why did I sign with the Nationals?" Tavarez said told a group of
reporters. "When you go to a club at 4 in the morning, and you're just
waiting, waiting, a 600-pounder looks like J. Lo. And to me this is
Jennifer Lopez right here. It's 4 in the morning. Too much to drink.
So, Nationals: Jennifer Lopez to me."

Lil Terry also sent this gem of a video of a Texas litigation involving legendary Texas lawyer Joe Jamail (the field at UT's football stadium is named after him). Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment