BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, March 16, 2009

F My Life Moments of the Day...A Double Shot


Today, I went to a birthday party for my friend's daughter. I picked up a gift for the girl and another for her parents. I got the mother a cute little garden stone that read "What our children see in the world depends on what we show them." Later, I found out her daughter is blind. FML

Today, I went to my new doctor to establish the paperwork. During the questionnaire, she asked if I was sexually active. I said yes. She then asked, "what do you do?". I told her I normally did vaginal, but would sometimes do anal. She blushed and started to laugh. She was asking where I worked. FML

One naughty and one clean. See I keep the blog half way family friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment