BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Grizz Moment of the Day


F My Life sucked today so I figured I would regale everyone with a story of my life. I have wanted to get up and work out early every morning so I can enjoy basketball all day but I keep getting drunk and then I hurt in the morning.

You see during my nightly movie viewing I like to have a bowl of popcorn and 2 Colorado Bulldogs. But the last two nights I opted for extra Bulldogs and it wrecks my stomach. So I didn't work out today and then I went and ate hot wings for lunch because I wanted to watch basketball at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Meanwhile Clay and Kelsey are enjoying the tournament together, drinking heavily and drunk dialing their friends. Color me jealous. Of course my mom is a way better drinking buddy than them and she doesn't judge me. She loves me for the shiftless, unemployed, drunken hobo I am. That's hoBO Eric...don't get excited.

The tournament is going pretty awful for me. I've already lost 2 Sweet 16 teams and 1 Elite 8 team. Yes I had Clemson in the Elite 8. Worse yet I have Arizona State beating Syracuse in Round 2 so the whole South Region is going to bang me. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment