BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Khloe Shipping Up To Boston?


Lamar Odom wary of Khloe Kardashian in Boston
The Orange County Register

There are plenty of negative memories to choose from, but Lamar Odom has a unique one from the 2008 NBA Finals.

Odom remembers his kids being treated quite badly by Celtics fans.

“They gave it to my kids last time in Boston,” Odom said, refraining from repeating what was said to his children.

Odom said that has him wondering whether it’ll be safe for his wife, reality-show personality Khloe Kardashian, to attend Games 3, 4 and perhaps 5 of the 2010 NBA Finals in Boston.

“I don’t know how my wife is going to be able to sit in the crowd,” Odom said, later adding that security might be needed.

Odom tried to brush the problem off, however. That’s in keeping with the theme of my column about the Lakers trying to maintain focus on winning the NBA championship amid their obvious motivation to beat Boston for revenge.

“It’ll be fun, though,” Odom said. “I respect the (Boston) crowd and the knowledge they have of the game.”

Yeah, if I was Lamar I think I would probably tell the Little (chuckle) Mrs. to sit this one out. I'm sure she can find something in L.A. to amuse herself. Lord knows Lamar probably has candy stashed all over his house. Maybe Khloe could turn that into some sort of Easter Egg hunt. Or maybe she could go through family photos and chart her step father's transition from man to woman. No matter what I would keep her away from the Celtic fans. They're a tough crowd. But what they don't understand is that Laker fans hate Khloe more than they do.

P.S. - What is Lamar so afraid of? Maybe a fan base that is worthless enough to pick a fight with a midget.


No comments:

Post a Comment