BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, November 16, 2009

I'd Like to Get In Those Prejeans!

MORE PREJEAN SEX TAPES
National Enquirer

Self proclaimed squeaky clean Carrie Prejean’s sex tapes come tumbling out of her closet!

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that there are at least eight sex tapes and over 30 scandalous photos of Carrie circulating and ALL of them show her “family values.”

Despite her temper tantrum on Larry King over “inappropriate questions” Carrie has been promoting her new book but has spent more time talking about the sex tape that caused her to settle her lawsuit with the Miss California pageant.



The de-throned beauty queen has said that that she regrets “sexting” an ex-boyfriend one tape that she made of herself.

It’s the most shocking turn yet in a scandal that has continued to follow the woman whose anti-gay marriage stance led to a national controversy and pitted her against pageant organizers.

Stripped of her crown, Prejean sued the Miss California USA pageant but reportedly settled after the sex tape surfaced. She called the sex tape the biggest mistake of her life.



Now a RadarOnline.com investigation has uncovered that there are SEVEN more “biggest mistakes” of her life – all of them solo performances, just like the one sex tape that the religious beauty queen has admitted to. And there are 30 photos of Carrie, most topless, some showing everything, and most taken by Carrie using her reflection in a mirror.

On one tape Carrie is wearing just a flowing white blouse as she touches her own body in an alluring manner. Carrie can be heard moaning on a few of the tapes.

In her newly released book Carrie wrote, “God gave us our bodies, and it’s perfectly right that we use them in ways where we can give glory to God by making our bodies, our temples of the Holy Spirit, strong and fast.”

As much as I truly want this young lady to shut up and go away I can't seem to get enough of this story. I guess I'm being a little hypocritical on this one but I prefer to think I'm just horny and won't give up the idea that I will one day get to see those tapes. And I probably will. Soon enough what little interest this girl has drummed up on the conservative Christian circuit is going to evaporate and she's going to be back for more cash. And I doubt her book is going to bring in much. So why not release the tape? I'd like to see her use her body, strong and fast.

On a side note, what was that little tantrem she threw at the Larry King Show? She's on a press tour for a book. Didn't it enter into her mind that someone might ask about why she settled her lawsuit. I thought Larry took it easy on her by not asking about the sex tape point blank. If I was Larry I would have taken off my suspenders and gave her a stern talking to right there on set.

No comments:

Post a Comment