BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Showing Them Her Wii Face!


NINTENDO WII MADE ME NYMPHO!
By Emma Wall/Daily Star

A WOMAN has gone from Nintendo to nympho after a fall from her Wii Fit board turned her into a sex addict.

Randy Amanda Flowers needs 10 sex sessions a day after the slip-up.

And now the slightest of vibrations, from mobile phones to food processors, turns her on.

The catering worker said: “It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm.”

A doctor diagnosed her with persistent sexual arousal syndrome due to a damaged nerve.

Single Amanda, 24, from Harpurhey, Manchester, said: “With no cure I just have to try to control my passion by breathing deeply. Hopefully one day I’ll find a superstud who can satisfy me.”

Damn if that new Tiger Woods game wasn't enough to make you a nympho now you have to worry about a fall from a Wii board making you orgasm constantly. Good thing they haven't come out with Wii Bill Clinton or I might permenantly stain my shorts.

Of course there is some reason to believe that women fake stories like this. Have you ever once read a story about a man getting constant orgasms (well, besides Tiger)? I think this lady is just hoping this leads to more dates. If not, she can always get a glass of wine and crank one out with the Super Mario brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment