BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

99 Slut Balloons


Reggie to Paris: I'm Single, Let's Party!
by TMZ Staff

Reggie Bush has been single for less than a month -- and he's already partying with Kim Kardashian's arch-enemy ... Paris Hilton!

Bush and Hilton lets the sparks fly at Tao nightclub in Vegas this weekend -- we're told Hilton's man, Doug Reinhardt, was nowhere to be found.

What happens in Vegas ... is definitely gonna piss off Kim.

Well it looks like Reggie Bush has take my advice and started in with the 99 Nines to get over his former love Kim Kardashian. For those who might have missed my past Bush/Tush coverage, I said Reggie Bush should split because there's no reason to stay faithful to one "10" when you could get freaky with 99 nines.

While, Tiger Woods certainly took my advice Reggie has lagged behind until his recent split. Although he denied the Paris Hilton story on Twitter he was reportedly in Vegas to spend time with singer Jessie James.
Reggie Bush of the New Orleans Saints, at Coyote Ugly (New York-New York) on Friday where his rumored new girlfriend, Jessie James, performed a four-song set. On Saturday, he showed up in her cabana at Venus Pool Club at Caesars Palace. He recently broke up with socialite Kim Kardashian. James has been romantically linked to Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler. - Las Vegas Review-Journal


I was a bit worried when I first read that because when I thought Reggie was linked to Jesse James, I automatically assumed that racist tattoo freak was dragging him on a chain behind his motorcycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment