BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, July 27, 2009

The Top 5 Debuts


So we have a new segment on the BYB called The Top 5. It's based on those ridiculous Top 5 things on Facebook that I couldn't stop doing for a month. Basically Monday-Friday I run down the Top 5 of a certain category. This week its rap songs.

If you have any ideas for future Top 5's submit them as a comment and I'll consider them...if you're lucky.


Blogger's Note: The list is heavy on Death Row. Why? Because I love them so be forewarned. Also, 2 pac is my favorite rapper of all-time but oddly enough he doesn't make my Top 5 list.

#5 - Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)
I toyed with a lot of different picks here. Maybe Eminem's 'Drug Ballad', maybe an Outkast tune. Maybe Jay-Z but Suge Knight held me over a balcony before I made this list. This is easily the Dogg Pound's best work and a great party song. Everyone always sings along.

WARNING. NSFW. VERY EXPLICIT LYRICS.

No comments:

Post a Comment