BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kelly/Kelly Update


So I decided to give the Kelly Hildebrandt's a few days to withstand this media circus going on around them before I ask for a regular BYB update. It's usually easier to give a 'yes' to the BYB's of the world once the NBC's have stopped calling. Plus I'm still infested with the food poisioning so I'm getting plenty of bedrest. But since I didn't post a video yesterday I thought I would do so today for any Yard Dogs with an aversion for reading.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcmiami.com/video.



This Kelly/Kelly thing also made me think of a few unrelated examples. Like the time Marcy on 'Married With Children' married Jefferson and became Marcy Darcy.

There's also a lawyer in Odessa named Dennis Denis. I assume his parents were just mean. And while I'm sure it's just a stage name who could forget WWE's Kelly Kelly pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment