BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

F My Life Moment of the Day


Today, while doing aerobics in my room, I started doing really powerful Knee Highs. My cell phone fell out of my pocket while doing one knee high. As I looked down, I kneed my self in the face. I spent the next couple hours in the emergency room while the doctor told everyone my story. FML

Today, I went to a funeral for my coworker's father. While there, my dad's cell phone rang and he left to answer it. I turned to my brother and said, "I can't believe he brought his cell phone!" He whispered, "I can't believe he's got coverage. This is a dead zone!" I laughed loudly. At a funeral. FML

Today, I was walking to the pet store to buy a month's worth of fish food for my fish so I wouldn't have to come back for a while. For fish food it was expensive. It was also surprisingly heavy and I had to carry it back to my house. When I got home, I saw my fish floating at the top of its bowl. FML

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing Joey Porter had something to do with this nonsense.

    ReplyDelete