BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, July 24, 2009

The Price Is Wrong, Bitch



I get that some people love weed more than I can possibly imagine. Like the same way I love beer and Nebraska football. But doesn't this seem like the biggest goon move ever? I've always wanted to go on Price Is Right (before Drew Carey) and I could never make it to Cali.

This guy goes and wastes his chance at a new car or Plinko for a funny internet joke. You blew it buddy. Just think one day you're going to want to tell your grandkids a story and instead of saying you stopped the yodeler from falling off the ledge, you'll have to explain that you acted like a typical stoner instead. For shame.

I know it's an old video. I just saw it for the first time. Get off my back! It's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment