BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

F My Life Moment of the Day - A BYB Original

So I'm hard at work getting ready for a 1 p.m. meeting and I get an email from Campus Police informing me of this.

Police emergency around the Golf Course area. A Mexican national is believed to have crossed the river by the UTB TSC Golf Course after he shot a Mexican police officer. This man is described as having a fully grown beard and may be armed and dangerous. Campus Police and Border Patrol units are at the scene. Be aware of your surroundings and take necessary precautions. If at all possible, avoid the Golf Course area until further notice.


My phone even lit up like a X-Mas tree and sounded an alarm. If this guy makes it out of the course and swims past the resaca (its like a playa lake) then my building is the next in line. At least maybe he'll mow down some of the kids playing pington. What's pington you ask? That's an FML story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment