BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

I've been saved! By the bell that is.


The People Magazine Cover We've All Been Waiting For!
DListed.com

YES!!! I'm so excited....I'm so excited....I'm so....ooold. Yes, this People Magazine cover starring the cast of Saved By The Bell reminds me that I will soon be spending my days licking on Werther's Originals and talking to my Pantyhose Dolls in the retirement home, but who cares?! This is what all magazine covers should look like! The best part is that People used the "U DON'T EXIST" Photoshop tool to erase Screech from the 1989 cast photo.

Now if only there was a Photoshop tool to erase the images from his (NSFW) sex tape from my brain. Screech ruined Dirty Sanchezes for me.

Thanks to Muench for passing this along. I can finally sleep with a sense of fufillment tonight. I may not have accomplished anything important but at least I lived to see 82 1/2% of the 'Saved By the Bell Cast' reunite. I'm almost glad Screech wasn't there. I'd rather give a gorilla a rub and tug with a handfull of icy hot than look at him.

I'm totally rocking out my "I'm so excited. I'm so Scared" shirt this weekend. Who knows? Maybe I'll find some chick really into the Bell and I'll get me some action. Probably not though. It's much more likely I'll find a girl into Taco Bell rather than Saved By the Bell.'

P.S. - I guess the cast reunion on Jimmy Fallon is still one person short as Tiffany Amber Thiessen is a no-go. Here's her explanation.


No comments:

Post a Comment