BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Liz Hassling Erin


Erin Andrews: I "Never" Spoke to Elisabeth Hasselbeck
USMagazine.com

Erin Andrews never got Elisabeth Hasselbeck's phone apology.

Last week, Hasselbeck insulted Andrews' skimpy DWTS costumes in light of the peephole stalker who posted a nude video of her (he is now serving a 2 1/2-year prison term). The next day, Hasselbeck tearfully apologized to Andrews on The View, saying that her 5-year-old daughter, Grace, told her to just call Andrews, "and I followed her advice," Hasselbeck said.

But Andrews told UsMagazine.com at Monday night's DWTS: "I didn't speak with her, no. I never talked to her."

The ESPN reporter, 32, says she's "dealt with" Hasselbeck's remarks. "I'm moving on," she told Us. "I'm tired of talking about it. It's a new week."

Okay, I'm pretty sure Elisabeth Hasslebeck is either a sociopath or the coldest bitch in the history of the world. Or both; they're not mutually exclusive. I was willing to just think she was a bitch who spoke without thinking after her tearful apology on 'The View' but when you find out the whole thing was a sham to take the heat off her it leaves a pretty sour taste in your mouth. If I had my way there be a place for people like her. Maybe a hotel room with a peep hole. Then she might really feel sorry for what she said.

I'm pretty impressed Erin keeps letting things like this and her psycho guy roll off her back. Of course she got past the embarassment of this video so anything afterward probably wasn't that hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment