BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, March 25, 2011

What's Trendy?


Okay the trending topic today is Sarah Jessica Parker. I don’t understand how one of the ugliest people in the world could be the hottest topic on the interweb but it’s come to my attention that women are punishing us by making SJP famous. You know, the same way black people are punishing us by making Tyler Perry famous.

Anywho, Sarah is a bit upset today because the new ‘Sex and the City’ movie (which I think makes a baker’s dozen now) is basically a flashback movie where these old hags remember their past. It’s like a prequel meets a bad ‘Growing Pains’ episode. And SJP is mad because the director wants to cast young chicks to play the cast in the flashback scenes. I guess the last decade of undeserved screen time for this horse faced goon hasn't been enough for her. Don’t fret Sarah. If things go like they usually do you’ll get your way and all my married buddies will get dragged to this craptacular film.




P.S. – Tell Ferris I said hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment