BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hungry, Hungry Hip Hos



Look, I wasn’t sure if I approved of the name of this establishment, especially in a bible belt town like Waco but when you hear the logic put forward by proprietor Lakita Evans there’s no way you can object. Look what’s going on in Japan. Should I sit around worried that I can’t eat sushi ever again or should I just grab me a fat ho and have a good time? I think it’s a no brainer. Also, if I got fried onion strings on top of my fat ho could it be a nappy headed ho?

P.S. – Props to my boy James Eppler for making the joke no other anchor would touch on “Good Day Lubbock.”

Jamie Eppler: "I would really enjoy a Sloppy Ho right now." So said I on the air this morning in reference to a story on a restaurant called "Fat Ho Burgers" in Waco. The Sloppy Ho is a menu item. And that's what you missed on... "Good Day Lubbock."


No comments:

Post a Comment