BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Queer Eye of the Tiger


Well Sylvester Stallone, the star of such fine films as 'Judge Dredd' and 'Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot' (RIP Estelle Getty) is now going to throw his hat (most likely a douchey fedora) into the garment industry.

Reportedly Stallone's clothing line Sly Inc. (didn't see that coming) will be made for men 25-40 and be sold at stores like Macy's, which makes me happy for the first time in my life that neither Odessa nor Lubbock have a Macy's. I can only guess Stallone is going to crank out a bunch of shirts with silly, gold enriched designs like Affliction or Ed Hardy.

There may be one good thing about Stallone's clothing line. If I ever manage to squeeze into a pair of his leather pants maybe I can yell, "Yo Adrian! I did it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment