BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet 16 Starts Tonite. Who Ya Got?


Here's my bracket. As you can see it was a rough first two days but I finished up okay in the Round of 32 and unlike last year all my Final Four teams (and especially my national champ) are still in after the first two rounds.

Obviously I'm in a bit of a bind in the Southeast today as I have Utah State taking out Old Dominion and both those teams are no longer eligible. I’ve asked the NCAA about a mulligan rule but they insist that Butler and Wisconsin take the court. Bastards.

Other than that I’ll be pulling for teams that I hate in Florida and Duke. That’s what is great about the NCAA Tourney – it makes strange bedfellows. And as usual my bracket sucks and my feet bleed.

What do you think of my bracket? Post a comment and tell me how I deserve Jay Bilas' job or tell how big a dumbass I am. Either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment