BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Other Than the Obvious Reasons This Will Fail, It Seems Like a Great Idea


Randy Moss wants to play in 2012
ESPN.com

Monday is Randy Moss' birthday, and he had an announcement to commemorate the occasion: He wants to end his brief retirement and return to professional football in 2012.

"I wanna play football," Moss said on UStream on Monday morning. "Your boy is going to come back here and play some football, so I'm really excited. I had some things I had to adjust in my life."

His agent, Joel Segal, wouldn't go into his client's available options.

"Randy and I have discussed it," Segal said of Moss coming out of retirement. "He still has his fire and he's looking forward to playing football. He's excited."

Moss posted on his Twitter page: "Now back to biz!! There's good an bad an u have to b ready for both! its in gods hand now."

Yeah, didn't Terrell Owens say all the same stuff last season? And now he plays for an arena team in a Dallas suburbs that has roughly the same amount of fans as the BYB has readers. So you've got to seriously think twice about bringing a guy with similar baggage into your locker room. There's the obvious stuff from his first go round in Minnesota, plus you may have to find a new caterer and that's a hassle. Then you have his age and diminished ability to worry about. But since I think its such a bad idea the Bills are now sure to sign him.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I am interested to play football. And Randy Moss is my favorite player. It's really amazing players and always do batter performance. This post give a good review of the Randy Moss life. He want to play football in 2012.

    Yard Signs

    ReplyDelete