BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chris Brown - Promise Keeper?


Chris Brown's New Pickup Line: "I Promise I Won't Beat You"
USWeekly.com

Most vile pickup line ever?

Chris Brown -- who pleaded guilty in 2009 for felony assault for hitting then-girlfriend Rihanna -- confidently approached an attractive brunette Feb. 10 at the Lasio Professional Hair Care suite Grammy gift lounge and asked her, "Can I get your number? I promise I won't beat you!" the woman tells Us Weekly.

"He and his friends laughed, then one yelled, 'That's his new line!' Ugh! I wanted to throw up!"

Counters Brown's rep: "That is absurd and absolutely not true. He did not say that nor would he joke about that."

Though the singer, 22, may randomly flirt with the ladies, Rihanna, 24, is remarkably still in the picture. As Us has reported, several sources say the pair have hooked up over the past year, hanging out as recently as Feb. 9 -- and two insiders reveal they are even recording a single!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to say if I were a foxy, young lady contemplating a night of getting groovy with Chris Brown my paramount concern would be the possibility of getting smacked around. So eliminating that possibility from the get go just seems like good manners on Brown's part to me. It really shows how far he's come if he's willing to take that off the table right when negotiations commence.

He could have abstained from laughing though. We're all glad you're fully recovered but there's no reason to spike the football.

No comments:

Post a Comment