BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Let's Go Dancing!


So the selections have been made and we're only two days away from the true start of the 2010 NCAA Basketball Tournament. It's my favorite non-football sporting event of the year, coming in slightly ahead of the Masters. I went ahead and filled out my bracket in a tizzy so I could I post it for yall. Some of my picks may be pretty stupid but since I've watched a total of three college basketball games this year (two of which were Tech games). I'm pretty much going on gut, which luckily I have a lot of.

Leave me a comment and tell me if I just completely boneheaded something but I probably won't change it. Click the Bracket to enlarge.


2 comments:

  1. Notre Dame over Baylor? You are nuts. Baylor v. winner of Duke/A&M (which will be the ugliest game in the tourney). Maryland over Kansas? Not happening. UT will find a way to lose to Wake, most talented to lose in the first round ever. Is it baseball season yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Maryland's experienceat guard. They can make a run. And I'll take a hot ND team with its best player back in the mix.

    ReplyDelete