BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Tush Pushing Bush into Marriage?


Reggie Bush...Proposal To Kim Kardashian Attached To Super Bowl?
Posted by Robert Littal/blacksportsonline.com

Before the Saints vs. Cardinals game, I got a tip that led me to a radio interview with Kim Kardashian. Kim was speaking on how she isn’t in a rush to get married, but her boyfriend Reggie Bush made a deal with her.

If the Saints won the Super Bowl he would propose to her.

Here is the quote from the Hollywood Crush:

Kim said that while she’s not trying to rush bf Reggie into proposing, she did get him to agree to a deal. The terms, If Reggie’s team, the New Orleans’s Saints, wins the Super bowl, then he has to propose to Kim.

I went on Twitter to figure out what this meant for the Saints and most people had the same response:

REGGIE GOING TO THROW THE GAME!!!

But once the game started something happened and we all were shocked.

Reggie Bush transformed from a “Sideline Joke” (you know the joke every time he touches the ball just look to the sideline that is where he will end up) into “Earl Campbell”.

Either he is really in love with Kim or he realized if he played poorly everyone would blame his lady.

His TD run conjured up memories of Bush at USC and it was a thing of beauty (I am talking about the run not Kim).



UPDATE: Apparently Kim is saying the proposal deal is a lie.


I Did Not Make An Engagement Bet With Reggie
kimkardashian.celebuzz.com

There is a story going around saying I made a bet that Reggie would propose if The Saints won the Superbowl. This is not true. I never made any kind of bet. A radio interviewer asked what I dreamed for in 2010 and I was hesitant and thinking about it and they said what about a ring... I said yes, a Superbowl ring for Reggie. Then they said that if he gets a Superbowl ring, I get an engagement ring, and I said "ok deal!" LOL. This was taken way out of context by a lot of media outlets, who are saying I made a bet with Reggie, which I didn't. In NO way is that a bet I made with Reggie! If you listen to the interview you can hear exactly what I said! It bugs me how people twist stories when the interview is right there to hear for yourself. I just wanted to clear that up!

You can listen to the interview here... the part I'm talking about comes in at the 7.40 min mark.

Bossip are the only ones getting it right, while other sites are saying Reggie and I have this bet on!

Well something has gotten into Reggie as he showed glimpses of the dynamic athlete was was with his run against the Cardinals. Maybe the game was faster than he expected at first and now he's catching up. But I doubt Kim is responsible for his rebirth. Let's remember, she's been around for a while now, including Reggie's time at the bottom.

Getting married and shrugging off the 99 Nines is a terrible idea. Reggie needn't look further than his prospective brother law-in-law for what to do. If you like the prospect of having the things you love most (in this case Lamar Odom's candy and house) taken away from you then go ahead. But if you want to keep what you've earned then hand the game to the Vikings defense. Maybe you can reunite with Pete Carroll and score some UW grad students.

2 comments:

  1. Was that the pool stick dance in the end zone? Grizz I think you may have a copyright infringement issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loaned it to him. Reg is my boy. Actually Spicolli from Fast Times invented it.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete