BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BYB T-Shirt Day

So I've been mocking up a few potential shirts for the Blog and I need some input. The idea here is to pick the 1-2 most popular shirts and I'll start hocking these things so I can make a little cash off this thing. Unlike Fred Durst I don't do it all for the nookie.

So leave a comment and let me know which one or two you like best. I know the Comments section is a pain in the ass so just comment as anonymous and you can sign your name below (or not). You can also email your choice to backyardblogger@yahoo.com or you can post it on the Facebook page. Then I can get my boys at Big Nasty Tees to throw some of these together and the Yard Dogs can start showing some love.

Also, keep in mind the colors and graphics are negotiable. I'm really just trying to get a read on the slogans.


















13 comments:

  1. 2-1-4-3 in that order

    SPM

    ReplyDelete
  2. First change the mistake in the intro "little cash of (ON) this thing"

    I'd also say graphics need serious upgrading and I'd vote for 2 and 3 although I'm not privy to the inside jokes on the other.

    Jay B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2...1....4 I like em

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 and 3. I'd put the logo on top and the text below.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good input thus far. The Odessa shirt seems to be a hit. As for the lack proof reading, between my high stress gig at the liquor barn and my alcoholism, I don't have much time for perfectionism. Yall get the gist of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Odessa shirt, even though I went to the other school. I would have to vote for 1 though.


    Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3...2...4....1 id purchase any of these, let me know when the sale begins

    -hammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2,4,9 you know I'll buy whichever shirts Bobby is kind enough to print for you. Think we might need to debut a few of these during draft weekend. Love Always,
    Clay

    ReplyDelete