BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Wal Mart Person of the Day


The guy on the left certainly needs to understand that these sort of pants are meant for the person on the right.

It kind of reminds me of a funny tale from the liquor store. A short haired lady came in the other with these kind of pants on and I'll admit I checked out the ass. But when she turned around she had the face of Peter Pan. I then was sure I had just checked out a dude's ass.

Oddly enough she had long nails and makeup on so I assumed it was some sort of tranny type person. But much to my surprise, my coworkers informed me that the lady was, in fact, 100% female. Just with a butchy haircut. So I'm 100% straight. Sorry to all my gay admirers for getting your hopes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment