BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Reckless Drinking Finally Pays Off

'Frat bro with keg stand experience' needed for Reckless filming

By Philip Weiss/Live 5 WCSC

Filming is underway in Charleston for Reckless, CBS's newest legal show, and producers are looking for a number of extras, including a "male frat bro" with "keg stand experience".

Extras between the ages of 18 to 25 are needed for a frat house party scene that will be filmed Thursday evening and into the early morning, according to the Facebook page CBS Reckless Extras. 

Reckless is looking for extras who are real life couples who must be comfortable kissing on screen, male and female college types, and a "male frat bro to do a keg stand". The bro must have keg stand experience, and will be drinking water or some other non-alcoholic drink.

Additionally, if the "frat bro" has a six-pack, he must be comfortable with no shirt on.

Extras will be paid a guaranteed $58 for 8-hours of works, and time and half after that.


You mean I could have had a career in acting all along? I thought the big time TV networks only wanted quasi talented actors for tired, retread cops shows and sitcoms with unfunny people. Who knew they were hiring fat slobs to take keg stands.

I wonder if there is some place I can send my resume. Keg stand experience? Well I don’t like to toot my own horn but I’ve been known to drink in excess, upside down while doing very few pushups.

Maybe my college roommate still has a picture of me doing a keg stand. Honestly, I’m better with a beer bong but I don’t want to ruin the director’s creative vision. Oh, what’s that? It’s going to be filled with water or some other non-alcoholic beverage? Pass. I’d rather play a raped corpse on SVU.

P.S. – No dude with significant keg stand experience has a six pack so that just walked out the door. And time and a half? How the hell is doing one keg stand scene supposed to take longer than eight hours? That shirtless sap is going to get pretty damn water logged.

No comments:

Post a Comment