BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

What Should I Be Writing?

I'd really like to see the blog become a blog/Craigslist type place, only because I got to believe people on backpage.com get a discount on the poon. Here are a list of potential ideas. Keep in mind it might just be one post a day. I have a steady drinking regimen to keep up.

Monday - Football Recap (I need to rub it in that your team lost and that you'll die alone).
Tuesday - RAW Recap (I need to remind you that I still watch wrestling and give that as potential excuse why I haven't been laid since George W left office.
Wednesday - Whatever I want (There's gotta be sonething going on. If not I'll make shit up. Did you hear that you knocked that chick up? I did.
Thursday - Wacky News (Some chick slept with a high school student this week. They always do).
Friday - Football Picks (You're gonna bet anyway. Wouldn't you like a shitty second opinion that's likely to cost you money if you take it?)
Other Ideas - The Backpage.com Girl of the Week - I mean, they're hookers. If they didn't want people judging their photos then they shouldn't be prostitutes. My ultimate goal is to have a BYB Pageant called Mrs. Backpage. This is all dependent on having Dez Bryant's mom as a judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment