BYB on Facebook

Check out the Back Yard Blog on Facebook.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hefty Hefty Hefty

I promised my personal trainer I'd give him some traffic on the least popular website since Jerry Sandusky's amateur Sand Castle photography. I suppose I owe it to him since all he's done is cripple me for multiple days out of every week. For those of you still lifting weights in an old folks home, Cross Fit is the shit Paul Ryan does when he's not out breaking Usian Bolt's records and growing the widows peak in his hair. Think of this as the BYB's first commercial. Odessa Strong will whip your ass, hurt your body and give you a general sense of self respect. Even if you blow it by having sex with a 2 at the bar the next nite. So get your ass up there. There's a weight loss challenge going on in November and without your money I can't finance my trip to K$'s bachelor party.

No comments:

Post a Comment